Welcome to Latent Markets! We respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy. This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit our website and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
2. Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about our users, including:
- Personal data such as your name, email address, and payment details.
- Usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies and other tracking technologies.
- Data from the services you wish us to interpret.
3. How We Use Your Information
We use the information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal data:
- To present our website and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
- To fulfill the purposes for which you provided the information or that were described when it was collected, or any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to our website or any products or services we offer or provide through it.
4. Disclosure of Your Information
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information unless we provide users with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or serving our users, as long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release information when its release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property or safety.
5. Accessing and Correcting Your Information
You can review and change your personal information by logging into the website and visiting your account profile page. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
6. Data Security
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. All payment transactions are encrypted using SSL technology.
8. Contact Information